I've done the shopping for you (well, basically) and determined the 10 BEST places to shop if you're looking for amazing green beauty sales.
It's a great time to stock up on your green beauty faves, try something new, or embark on the green beauty switch…or if you’re feeling really giving, early Holiday presents.
So here’s my round-up of the best of the deals and my top picks for what to buy, and why!
1. Anthropologie — 30% Off
This weekend you can take 30% off your entire purchase, in stores or online at Anthropologie. No exclusions, no restrictions. Pretty amazing!!! Discount reflected at checkout. Ends 11/26.
Here are my top picks:
- RMS Beauty Lipstick: The brand new Wild With Desire lipstick collection is here, and I'm eyeing the colours RMS Red and Jezebel.
- Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Towel: I recommend this hair towel to everyone. Totally worth the price IMHO.
- Nucifera The Balm: To keep on me for well, pretty much everything. Hands, cuticles, lips…
- Slip Silk Eye Mask: Hands down, the most luxurious and comfortable sleep mask.
- Anything from Sangre de Fruta, but I am especially obsessed with their body creams. To die for.
- W3ll People Bio Correct Multi-action Concealer: If you’re looking for a high-quality, naturally formulated concealer that conceals and brightens while also nourishing the eye area, this is definitely worth a try.
2. Beauty Heroes — 15% Off
Beauty Heroes has a lot going on this weekend. The first isn't necessarily a sale, but Beauty Heroes is releasing a 13th Beauty Discovery on Friday, Nov 24th, that is a no-miss-- sign up, here, to know when it launches. But if you wait until Cyber Monday, they have two offers. For current subscribers (who shop with a 15% discount every day) they are offering free worldwide shipping, no minimum – this will automatically be applied to your order on Monday only. Non subscribers can experience what it’s like to be a member and gets 15% off in the Beauty Store all day with code CYBERMONDAY (no exclusions, but a minimum order applies to shampoo and toothpaste).
Here are some of my faves:
- Mun Akwi Purifying Cleanser: This cleanser is in a league of it’s own.
- Suntegrity 5 in 1 Tinted Moisturizing Face Sunscreen: I wear this every single day and I love it.
- Gressa Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation: Like nothing I’ve tried. Two drops of this oil is enough for your whole face!
- Uma Intensely Nourishing Hair Oil: A hair oil that is $70 is a bit extravagant, I know. But, I got this last year and used it all year long and literally just ran out. A little really does go a long way!
- No sale on the subscription box, but it's still an incredible value and great gift idea!
- Make sure to check out the Holiday Store with LOVE MORE selections!
3. Citrine Natural Beauty — Up to 20% Off
Citrine is running a three-tier sale through Cyber Monday: 10% off when you spend $100+ (code THX10), 15% off when you spend 200+ (code THX15), or 20% off when you spend $300+ (code THX20). Sadly, May Lindstrom and Kypris are not included.
Here are my top picks:
- Anything Kjaer Weis – I’m obsessed with this line!
- Tata Harper Clarifying Mask: This mask is fantastic for those with acneic or congested skin. Great as a spot treatment too.
- Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation: Quite possibly my favourite foundation of all time. The sleek stick packaging makes it easy to carry with you for touch-ups, and you can apply it just with the warmth of the fingers or direct from the stick.
- Vapour Stratus Luminous Skin Perfecting Primer: I was never much of a primer gal, but let me tell you, this primer has changed my mind!
- Jane Iredale Retractable Brow Pencil: Remember the Brow Wiz by Anastasia? Well, this product is basically that but with better ingredients. I wear the dark brunette.
- Make sure to check out their Holiday Shop too!
4. Content Beauty — Up to 20% Off
If you love to discover niche brands from across the world, then Content Beauty & Wellbeing is your one stop shop. They stock a huge variety of products from skincare to make-up including Supplements and even their own Tea blends! Plus, they offer FREE worldwide shipping everyday. Deal: 15% off £30+ with code HOLIDAY15 and 20% off £100+ with code HOLIDAY20, ends 11/29.
Here are some of my faves:
- Pai Landmark Collection: This organic skincare gift set brings together three of Pai's best-loved products for the ideal three-step skin care routine.
- Tata Harper Glow For It Kit: A limited edition set of Tata Harper's superfood-packed best sellers for instantly glowing skin.
- Twelve Beauty Ideal Moisture Level Serum: This smoothing, hydrating serum helps bring moisture back to dry skin and acts brilliantly as a make-up base.
- The Nature of Beauty: Imelda Burke's book is an honest, fresh look at natural and organic beauty - but anyone interested in good skin will benefit.
5. Credo Beauty — $75 GWP
Get a 7 piece gift set (value of $75) with any purchase in stores or online of $100+ with promo code EVERYTHINGNICE. Offer valid through 11/27, or when supplies run out.
Here are my top picks:
- Kosas Color & Light: The brand new cheek duos are here, and I'm picking up the creme version in the shade Tropic Equinox.
- Studio 78 Concealer: This is the concealer I wear every single day.
- Henne Lip Balm: When your lips need major nourishment, this luxury lip balm does the job like nothing else.
- Vapour AER Deodorant: I've heard so many good things about this new deodorant.
- Cocofloss: Love the cute packaging and the natural formulation of this coconut oil based floss.
- Evolvh Ultrashine Moisture Shampoo: I'm a huge fan of this gentle, sulfate-free shampoo. I just finished my second bottle and plan to stock up on at least two more; it’s *THAT* good.
6. Etiket — Up to 25% Off
Etiket, another fantastic beauty store, is offering up to 25% off everything in the Black Friday Shop —see all the deals here. This sale ends on Friday, November 24th 2017 at 11:59 EST. No discount code required.
Here are the best beauty finds:
- RMS Swift Shadows: I love these eyeshadow—I have SB-46 and TT-71, but NEED more!
- RMS Beauty Luminizer Gift Set: A set of 3 RMS luminizers wrapped up with a retractable brightening brush at a great price point..
- Pai Skincare Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil: The best-quality rosehip oil on the market.
- Tata Harper Aromatic Stress Treatment: A deeply calming & relaxing natural aromatherapy treatment to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Rahua Dry Shampoo: I have wanted to try this dry shampoo for a while now! The bottle has a creative squeeze and shake container that poofs rather than dumping product onto your scalp for a more even application.
7. Glossier — 20% Off
The fuss-free beauty brand never, I repeat never, offers sales (it’s already reasonably priced), so you should take extreme advantage of this one while it lasts. Glossier will be offering 20% off sitewide from Black Friday through Cyber Monday, no code required. To further sweeten the pot, shipping will be completely free. This sale only happens once a year, so start putting items in your shopping cart now and be ready to go on the 24th.
- Boy Brow: If I could only bring one makeup item with me to a deserted island, this would be at the top of my list.
- Perfecting Skin Tint: Obsessed with this minimal-coverage, maximum-glow formula.
- Glossier Sweatshirt: I've been eyeing this sweatshirt for a while, and now might be the time to get it!
- Generation G Lip Colour: I LOVE all of Glossier's lipsticks; they go on super easily, melt right into your pout, and are meant to be a little blurred at the edges. "Crush" is my personal favourite colour (it gives my lips a subtle berry stain), but they are honestly all super wearable.
8. Petal & Post — Up to 40% Off
Starting Black Friday until Cyber Monday, Petal & Post will be offering up to 40% off selected products; see selection here. On Cyber Monday, keep shopping the Black Friday Weekend Sale + receive Free Shipping! All you have to do is sign in or register to see your savings! Also, if you spend 125+ you will automatically receive a free 5 piece sample discovery box with your order!
Here are the best beauty finds:
- Kahina Eye Serum and Eye Cream: My top pick for eye treatments! I love pairing these together in the winter months.
- Anything Mun Skincare but especially their Akarni Brightening Youth Serum, Anarose Toner + Akwi Purifying Cleanser.
- Lily Lolo Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo: Meet the totally foolproof trick to glowing skin, enviable contours and sky-high cheekbones.
- Lurk: I've heard such great things about this all natural perfume line. I'm eyeing this one, which is a rose-based scent mixed with warm sandalwood.
- Rahua Jet Setter Kit: I think that Rahua makes awesome shampoo and conditioners, and this is a great way to get your friends, sisters, or mothers to try some high quality, organic hair care. A perfect gift for those who love to travel too!
- Neom Tranquility Intensive Skin Treatment Candle: Neom is my favourite candle brand, as I really appreciate the quality of their candles. Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate the gorgeous, luxury packaging? I mean is it just me or is that drop of molten gold completely mesmerizing?
- Neom Candle Cap: These chic ashwood candle caps are perfect for keeping your Neom scented candle clean and dust free, as well as prolonging the life of the scent when the candle is not being used.
9. The Detox Market — Up to $80 Off + GWP
Buy More, Save More plus GWP! Get $10 off any purchase of $100 or more; $30 off any purchase of $200 or more + a free Odacité Wild Carrot Serum ($55 value); and $80 off any purchase of $400 or more + a free Odacité Wild Carrot Serum ($55 value) + a free Odacité Rose + Neroli Hydra-Treatment Mist ($39 value), see site for exclusions. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout. The same sale is happening at The Detox Market Canada, but in C$. Valid while supplies last.
I ALWAYS shop here to stock up on my favourite natural products, a few of which include:
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush: The perfect blush of a 'healthy glow' kind of look.
- Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator: A cult-favourite hydrating mist.
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil: The best makeup remover ever.
- Gressa Minimalist Illuminating Serum: A beautiful oil face highlighter.
- Hush + Dotti Mascara: This mascara gets nothing but rave reviews.
- RMS Signature Set: A palette that tackles pretty eyes and punchy lips in one fell swoop.
10. Well.ca — Up to 75% Off
Well.ca has more than 1000 Black Friday door crashers at up to 75 percent off—see them all here! All sales end 11/27, unless otherwise noted.
Here are some amazing finds:
- Province Apothecary Full Brow Serum: This stuff works wonders!
- beautyblender: This is a great deal on the must-have makeup sponge.
- Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash: One of my most-loved face cleansers, which should work for every skin type and is sulfate-free!
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum: Such a great eyeliner. It doesn’t smudge, has a brilliantly skinny felt tip, and is jet black.
- Odacite Gt+L Green Tea Lemongrass Facial Serum Concentrate: This booster's aim is to add beautiful luminosity and radiance to the skin, something I always look for in my skincare products.
If you're planning on taking advantage of the sales, I truly think these are the best beauty bargains out there! I'm actually amazed that so many of my most-loved products have been discounted—now is definitely the time to pull the trigger if you've been considering any of them.
image credit: promostyle
*This post contains affiliate links.