I've done the shopping for you (well, basically) and determined the 10 BEST places to shop if you're looking for amazing green beauty sales.
It's a great time to stock up on your green beauty faves, try something new, or embark on the green beauty switch…or if you’re feeling really giving, early Holiday presents.
So here’s my round-up of the best of the deals and my top picks for what to buy, and why!
1. Anthropologie — 30% Off
30% OFF everything, in stores & online this weekend. No exclusions, no restrictions. Pretty amazing!!! Discount reflected at checkout. Ends 11/26.
Here are my top picks:
- RMS Beauty Lipstick: The brand new Wild With Desire lipstick collection is here, and I'm eyeing the colours RMS Red and Jezebel.
- Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Towel: I recommend this hair towel to everyone. Totally worth the price IMHO.
- Nucifera The Balm: To keep on me for well, pretty much everything. Hands, cuticles, lips…
- Slip Silk Eye Mask: Hands down, the most luxurious and comfortable sleep mask.
- Anything from Sangre de Fruta, but I am especially obsessed with their body creams. To die for.
- W3ll People Bio Correct Multi-action Concealer: If you’re looking for a high-quality, naturally formulated concealer that conceals and brightens while also nourishing the eye area, this is definitely worth a try.
2. Beauty Heroes — 15% Off
Beauty Heroes has a lot going on this weekend. The first isn't necessarily a sale, but Beauty Heroes is releasing a 13th Beauty Discovery on Friday, Nov 24th, that is a no-miss-- sign up, here, to know when it launches. But if you wait until Cyber Monday, they have two offers. For current subscribers (who shop with a 15% discount every day) they are offering free worldwide shipping, no minimum – this will automatically be applied to your order on Monday only. Non subscribers can experience what it’s like to be a member and enjoy 15% savings in the Beauty Store with code CYBERMONDAY (no exclusions, but a minimum order applies to shampoo and toothpaste).
Here are some of my faves:
- No sale on the subscription box, but it's still an incredible value and great gift idea!
- Mun Akwi Purifying Cleanser: This cleanser is in a league of it’s own.
- Suntegrity 5 in 1 Tinted Moisturizing Face Sunscreen: I wear this every single day and I love it.
- Gressa Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation: Best foundation ever. Two drops of this oil is enough for your whole face!
- Osmia Soap Saver: This little tool has prolonged the shelf life of so many of my bars, I can’t even tell you what a game changer it is!
- Uma Intensely Nourishing Hair Oil: A hair oil that is $70 is a bit extravagant, I know. But, I got this last year and used it all year long and literally just ran out. A little really does go a long way!
- A great selection of LOVE MORE gifts in their Holiday Beauty Store.
3. Citrine Natural Beauty — Up to 20% Off
Citrine is running a three-tier sale through Cyber Monday:10% off $100+ with code THX10, 15% off $200+ with code THX15 or 20% off $300+ with code THX20. Plus, a special gift for all orders over $500. Sadly, May Lindstrom and Kypris are not included.
Here are my top picks:
- Anything Kjaer Weis – I’m obsessed with this line!
- Agent Nateur Deodorant: This is the chicest natural deodorant on the market, hands down.
- Tata Harper Clarifying Mask: This mask is fantastic for those with congested skin. Great as a spot treatment too.
- Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation: Quite possibly my favourite foundation of all time. The sleek stick packaging makes it easy to carry with you for touch-ups, and you can apply it just with the warmth of the fingers or direct from the stick.
- Rituel de Fille Lip Sheer in Datura or Bittersweet: This stylish, witchy brand has created the ultimate “your lips but better” colours.
- Jane Iredale Retractable Brow Pencil: Remember the Brow Wiz by Anastasia? Well, this product is basically that but with better ingredients. I wear the shade dark brunette.
4. Credo Beauty — $75 GWP
This weekend receive a free 7 piece gift set (value of $75) with any purchase in stores or online of $100+, with promo code EVERYTHINGNICE. Offer valid through 11/27, or when supplies run out.
Here are my top picks:
- Kosas Color & Light: The brand new cheek duos are here, and I'm picking up the creme version in the shade Tropic Equinox.
- Studio 78 Concealer: This is the concealer I wear every single day.
- Kypris Antioxidant Dew: This serum makes you GLOW. I can’t say enough about it.
- Henne Lip Balm: When your lips need major nourishment, this luxury lip balm does the job like nothing else.
- Vapour AER Deodorant: I've heard so many good things about this new deodorant.
- Cocofloss: Love the cute packaging and the natural formulation of this coconut oil based floss.
- Evolvh Ultrashine Moisture Shampoo: I'm a huge fan of this gentle, sulfate-free shampoo. I just finished my second bottle and plan to stock up on at least two more; it’s *THAT* good.
5. Etiket — Up to 25% Off
Etiket, another fantastic beauty store, is offering up to 25% off everything in the Black Friday Shop —see all the deals here. This sale ends on Friday, November 24th 2017 at 11:59 EST. No discount code required.
Here are the best beauty finds:
- RMS Swift Shadows: I love these eyeshadow—I have SB-46 and TT-71, but NEED more!
- RMS Beauty Luminizer Gift Set: This is pretty much a Godsend for those who are addicted to achieving a poppin’ highlight!
- Tata Harper Aromatic Stress Treatment: A deeply calming & relaxing natural aromatherapy treatment to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Rahua Dry Shampoo: I have wanted to try this dry shampoo for a while now! The bottle has a creative squeeze and shake container that poofs rather than dumping product onto your scalp for a more even application.
- Pai Skincare Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil: This is my absolute favourite rosehip oil, I love it so much that I want to just gift it to everyone. It does wonders for my skin and isn’t painfully expensive!
6. Glossier — 20% Off
The fuss-free beauty brand never, I repeat never, offers sales (it’s already reasonably priced), so you should take extreme advantage of this one while it lasts. Glossier will be offering 20% off everything (!!) from Black Friday through Cyber Monday, no code required. To further sweeten the pot, shipping will be completely free. This sale only happens once a year, so start putting items in your shopping cart now and be ready to go on the 24th.
- Boy Brow: If I could only bring one makeup item with me to a deserted island, this would be at the top of my list.
- Perfecting Skin Tint: Obsessed with this minimal-coverage, maximum-glow formula.
- Glossier Sweatshirt: I've been eyeing this sweatshirt for a while, and now might be the time to get it!
- Generation G Lip Colour: I LOVE all of Glossier's lipsticks; they go on super easily, melt right into your pout, and are meant to be a little blurred at the edges. Crush is my personal favourite colour (it gives my lips a subtle berry stain), but they are honestly all super wearable.
7. Nuciya — Up to 60% Off
Find dozens of items marked down plus save more with the following coupon codes: 10% off $100+ with code 10XMAS100 and 20% off $200+ with code 20XMAS200, ends 12/1.
Here are some of my favourite finds:
- Pura Botanicals Night Cocoon: A heavy hitting overnight moisturizer.
- Uma Deeply Clarifying Blemish Spot Treatment: A powerful spot treatment that works incredibly well.
- Uma Ultimate Brightening Rose Toner: This is a beautiful brightening rose toner for when you're feeling bougie.
- Skin Owl Mangosteen Drops: I love, love, love this oil. Sadly, it has been discontinued, so grab one while you still can (at a great price at that!).
- Skin Owl Body Oil: This is the ultimate body oil for tired, thirsty skin.
8. Petal & Post — Up to 40% Off
Get up to 40% off a ton of amazing brands; see selection here. On Cyber Monday, keep shopping the Black Friday Weekend Sale + get FREE shipping in the USA and Canada with codes: CyberShipping2017-canada (Canadian customers) OR CyberShipping2017-usa (USA customers). Lastly, if you spend 125+ you will automatically receive a free 5 piece sample discovery box with your order!
Here are the best beauty finds:
- Kahina Eye Serum and Eye Cream: My top pick for eye treatments! I love pairing these together in the winter months.
- Anything from Mun but especially their Akarni Brightening Youth Serum, Anarose Toner + Akwi Purifying Cleanser.
- Lily Lolo Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo: Meet the totally foolproof trick to glowing skin, enviable contours and sky-high cheekbones.
- Lurk makes beautiful, complex nontoxic fragrances. RSW 005 is my favourite.
- Rahua Jet Setter Kit: I think that Rahua makes awesome shampoo and conditioners, and this is a great way to get your friends, sisters, or mothers to try some high quality, organic hair care. A perfect gift for those who love to travel too!
- Neom Tranquility Intensive Skin Treatment Candle: I love the concept of being able to light a beautiful candle, relax in a fragrance likened to “a neatly lined lavender field on a glorious English summer’s day”, blow out & then pour over the resulting oil and massage into skin. Genius!
9. The Detox Market — Up to $80 Off + GWP
Buy More, Save More plus GWP! Get $10 off any purchase of $100; $30 off any purchase of $200+ and a free Odacité Wild Carrot Serum ($55 value); and $80 off any purchase of $400+ and a free Odacité Wild Carrot Serum ($55 value) + a free Odacité Rose + Neroli Hydra-Treatment Mist ($39 value), see site for exclusions. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout. The same sale is happening at The Detox Market Canada, but in C$. Valid while supplies last.
Cyber Monday: Up to 30% off select items, PLUS get up to $94 in free gifts, no code required.
I ALWAYS shop here to stock up on my favourite natural products, a few of which include:
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush: The perfect blush of a 'healthy glow' kind of look.
- Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator: A cult-favourite hydrating mist.
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil: The best makeup remover ever. It takes off every last bit of makeup.
- Gressa Minimalist Illuminating Serum: A beautiful oil face highlighter.
- Hush + Dotti Mascara: This mascara gets nothing but rave reviews.
- RMS Signature Set: A palette that tackles pretty cheeks and punchy lips in one fell swoop.
10. Well.ca — Up to 75% Off
Well.ca has more than 1000 Black Friday door crashers at up to 75 percent off—see them all here! All sales end 11/27, unless otherwise noted.
Here are some amazing finds:
- Province Apothecary Full Brow Serum: This formula has visibly made a difference in the fullness of my brows. I swear by it.
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum: Such a great eyeliner! t’s easy to work with and lasts me all day.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Body Polish: A beautiful hydrating body scrub with an elegant scent of coconut and rose.
- Odacite Gt+L Green Tea Lemongrass Facial Serum Concentrate: Picked this for myself.
- Evolvh Discovery Sets – their shampoos and conditioners are basically all I use these days.
- beautyblender: This is a great deal on the must-have makeup sponge.
If you're planning on taking advantage of the sales, I truly think these are the best beauty bargains out there! I'm actually amazed that so many of my most-loved products have been discounted—now is definitely the time to pull the trigger if you've been considering any of them.
image credit: promostyle
*This post contains affiliate links.