December is flying by, and that means the holidays are fast approaching. You guys seemed to love my Christmas gift guide post I did last year so I decided to put one together for 2017 too.
One thing I love about the the holidays, is that many companies sell limited edition sets that aren’t available any other time of the year, so… there’s no better time than the holidays to switch out your old, toxic beauty products + with fab, new, healthy ones! Here are my top picks that would make great gifts for a fellow beauty addict, or, you know, yourself. No judging here!
1. Tata Harper Daily Essentials Kit, $70 – No clean beauty enthusiast’s collection is complete without a Tata Harper product—or two. This kit combines some of the best-selling products from clean beauty queen Tata Harper's eponymous line — from cleanser to toner to moisturizer. Each is 100% natural (no synthetic or chemical ingredients), compatible with all skin types, and TSA-friendly.
2. EVOLVh Healthy Hair Set, $64 – This is an amazing value set and a good way to introduce your friend to a new haircare brand with products she’ll actually use. The set strips down haircare to the basics with a shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in treatment that all help to re-hydrate hair for its shiniest appearance. You'll be thanked later!
3. Kosas Alter Ego Colour Spectrum Cosmetic Set, $122 – If you’re looking for a beauty gift that will make the receiver swoon, then this Kosa's Colour Spectrum Set is it. Inside this (completely beautiful) patent crimson makeup bag is four full-sized products. The lip colours include two lipsticks—the versatile Undone, a universally flattering, nude blend of pinks and browns, and Electra, the best red, ever—along with two of their new cheek duo's. Perfect for all those holiday parties.
4. Pai Skincare The Landmark Collection, $70 – Pai never fails to create ever so pretty gift sets for the holidays. The packaging is so vibrant and beautiful and fun. My favourite from this year’s collection has to be the Landmark Collection. Bringing together three of their best-selling products, this set contains everything you need for the perfect three-step routine including the cleansing cloth. Pai is really great at formulating products for people with sensitive skin.
5. Beauty Heroes Clean Beauty Subscription, $115 – This is the IT green beauty box! Give the gift that keeps on giving even after Christmas. This beauty box is delivered monthly to your door and it’s filled with the best of the best. The perfect gift for any women who loves green beauty!
6. Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio, $39 – Give the gift of glowing skin with this nourishing and hydrating trio from Herbivore Botanicals! This kit includes a smoothing body polish, a hydrating facial mist, and a luxe lip treatment, all infused with coconut and rose. Perfect for the world-traveler or the busy woman.
7. MŪN Glow on the Go Travel Set, $75 – If you know anyone who enjoys high-quality skincare products, do them a favour and get them this. It's ideal for the frequent traveler, or anyone who has been dying to try out the MŪN collection. At the time of writing, you can currently get this travel set FREE with any order of $300+ on the MŪN website!
8. Ilia Beauty Love Me Do Gift Set, $42 – Anyone and everyone will appreciate the universally-flattering shades of the multi-purpose colour stick and tinted lip conditioner in this two-piece set. Bonus: The box is so pretty, you can skip wrapping paper — simply put a bow on it.
9. Tenoverten Perfect Neutrals Nail Polish Trio, $45 – Nail polish makes a sweet stocking stuffer, and it’s twice as nice when the polish is nontoxic! This nude set of three vegan, cruelty-free polishes from tenoverten is free from the most common toxins in conventional nail polish. Not to mention, these creamy shades make for a gorgeous manicure year-round, so this smart gift goes beyond the season.
10. RMS Beauty Luminizer Set, $86 – Another great gift for the glam gal in your life, this limited edition luminizer gift set features three full size luminizers (including a gold one that's never been released before), plus a retractable brightening brush. Perfect for ringing in the new year with a fresh face.
11. UMA Wellness Oil Kit, $40 – A perfect gift for the wellness junkie in your life. This supremely luxurious set allows you to sample all of the UMA legendary wellness oils – for the ultimate balance and bliss! My Bonus: the box is so beautiful, you barely need wrapping.
12. The Detox Market Best of Green Beauty Box, $149 – Saving the best for last! The Detox Market, one of my favourite places to shop and discover new non-toxic beauty products, just released their 2017 'Best of Green Beauty' Box. The box features an amazing selection of their top-selling, customer favourites from the year, ranging from an award-winning natural mascara, to a chlorophyll-rich, glow-enhancing powder cleanser. The products have a collective retail value over $300, but this limited edition box is available for only $149, which is basically 50% off (and The Detox Market gives you free shipping). Pretty sweet, right? Give the collection as one gift or split it up to give to your bff's!
There you have it, twelve amazing gifts that are super clean, super effective, and super cute! Anyone on your list (conscious shoppers or not) would be thrilled to receive any of these gifts!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.